.

.

Saturday 19 June 2021

'B' is for Beautiful

 


It's time for our 'Just For Fun' challenge at Sweet Stampin and the theme is 'B' is for...and I've chosen 'B' is for Beautiful....and I've used these quirky images by Vera Lane Studios. I had so much fun colouring and making this card which isn't my normal style but I loved it. 

Come on over and join in the fun and take a peep at what my fab teamies have made. The doors are in and so are the windows! what an incredible team of boys..I have kept them stocked up on tea/coffee/cold drinks and choccy biscuits and sarnies LOL  They said they were coming back on Monday just for the food!!! hahaha it's so nice when you get pleasant workmen isn't it. Take care and lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxx

12 comments:

Sarah said...

She is definitely beautiful in a weird kind of way!! Great colours Sue and I love how you have done the sentiment. Glad you are all sorted and that you had some good chaps doing the job. I have a theory about people...you reap as you sow, if you are kind then it comes back to you. When I started work at the surgery, 15 years ago, we had some really rude patients, demanding and generally miserable old buggers (not particularly unwell either) and do you know what...I smiled...a lot. They aren't rude or demanding anymore and call some of them by their first names!! Funny that!! xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely LOVE this card Sue, what a fun and yes beautiful card. Full up workmen are happy workmen, I agree.
Faith x

cuilliesocks said...

Aww she is adorable Sue, I love your card and all the images, your colouring is gorgeous too, Kate x

Katrina Bufton said...

Gorgeous card Sue, I love the bright colours.
Hugs,
Katrina x

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!

meg said...

A fabulous background and wonderful quirky beautifully coloured images

chrissy xx said...

FABulous Sue! What a darling she is.
LOve your colours and design.
Glad your sorted out, it didn't take long did it, and the weather was kind to you x
Chrissyxx

Kathleen said...

What a really super creation, lovely bright and beautiful colours, great fun image.

Kath x

Darnell said...

I'll bet this was fun to color, Sue, and you did a brilliant job of it. Your shading is excellent and I love your fabulous color choices!! It's wonderful that you got new doors and windows and the work has all been done by good guys ~ enjoy! Hugs, Darnell

aussie aNNie said...

Oh gorgeous and I really do need to get these VL images out to colour...love this. xx

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, I love the quirky image and you've coloured her beautifully.
I'm so pleased the work went well, it makes all the difference having a good team.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

coldwaters2 said...

I think that image is quirky and fun she actually is a very pretty image and your colouring is ACE, love the card design this is really a lovely card
hugs
lorraine x