.

.

Tuesday 15 June 2021

Christmas ????

 


Hi everyone hope your all well and safe! This is a card I made at the Christmas retreat with Paper Nest Dolls last December and I forgot to post it. It was the very first time I had ever coloured with distress inks and I was a bit chuffed with myself LOL. I love these cute rubber stamps.

It's been a lazy day today just relaxing and pottering around the garden and I did a bit of DT work in the coolness of my crafty room. My youngest brother and his family are up in Scotland near Fort William for a week and he wasn't too happy that his new car broke down today in the highlands..luckily my niece and her husband were behind him in their car while they waited for the AA. One of my favourite places to stay and we love driving threw the highlands they are stunning.

Well I'm guessing footy is on so I'm off to the bedroom to watch some telly LOL lots of huggles xxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

Brenda said...

OMGoodness, it has been forever since I have visited Sue! I'm super sorry!! I can barely keep up with the blogs that come into my in box, only way I remember them as the mind isn't what it used to be. I must try and remember to visit more often. I love, love, love this cute slimline Christmas card. The scene is super cute, the images are super cute. You did an amazing job of coloring with Distress Inks! I need to try it myself, I just never remember to. lol Glad you are enjoying the gardens and being outside, I am too. Stay safe, take care!!! Hugs, Brenda

Kathleen said...

A really fabulous card, great style and some really lovely sweet image and dies.

Kath x

Aunty Sue said...

what a great Christmas card Sue and why havent you blogged naughty you lol I have a fair few like that to be honest. Not watching footie so doing a little catch up.

meg said...

An absolutely adorable card love the images,layout and embellishments

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and love this. The image is super lovely. xx

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Sue, you have created a lovely scene for your adorable images.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Love this slim card Sue and the little images and design are fabulous, Super colouring too, Kate x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Sue.xxx