.

.

Saturday 17 July 2021

Create Your Own Background

 


Our 'just for fun' challenge at Sweet Stampin starts today and the theme is 'Create Your Own Background' welllllll I'm not too hot on designing lol anyway I used this circle stencil I have and coloured in different colours then stamped and cute some Tim Holtz angry birds and coloured those in with copics and all done LOL 
We had a lovely meal last night ...it was great to get out and I was really good and didn't have a dessert hahaha but they did look scrummy...and I'm happy with my hairdo all the grey sparklies are gone as my hairdresser calls them!
Take care and stay safe and lots of huggles xxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxx

5 comments:

SarahR said...

Hi Sue, fabulous card and I absolutely adore those birds - they are great!

Glad you enjoyed your meal out, can't think the last time we ate out so it must be a very long time ago!

Sarah

Chris said...

Love your bright and cheerful crazy bird card!
Glad you enjoyed your meal out and well done for resisting the temptation of those yummy desserts!
xx

cuilliesocks said...

Love your fun card Sue, it's a fabulous bright coloured design.
Glad to hear that you enjoyed your evening out, Kate x

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, you have created a lovely background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

coldwaters2 said...

I love this lovely card Sue those bird image always make me smile, I love how you have created the background the balloons look great as well, super make
hugs
lorraine x