.

.

Sunday 26 September 2021

Christmas Meeces


 Thought I would get my new LOTV stamps out and do a bit of crafting to keep my mind off things... I love their new Christmas stamps (and so glad they are bringing stamps back!) This stamp is called Christmouse Carols and it's so cute.

The weather has been so nice for the last few days but I think it's changing this week..I took 'the boys' out for a run on the beach and to blow the cobwebs away and fingers crossed our petrol pumps aren't emptied by idiots..so far we have been lucky here and none are closed...it's like the loo roll fiasco!!! Some people are totally pathetic and don't stop to think of others especially people really needing their cars. Okay I shall get down off my soap box and see you all later ...stay safe..take care and lots of huggles xxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

meg said...

Love your critter choir,they look as though they are having a wonderful time.Beautiful background paper and embellishments.

Roads blocked by traffic queuing for petrol here,we'd nipped out to get shelf brackets at B&Q for our son,a 5 min journey took almost 20 min, queue blocked 2 roundabouts really unnecessary and selfish

aussie aNNie said...

Great stamps these LOTV ones Sue and love this one, not seen it before.. Hope all's well...hugs. xxx

cotnob said...

A pretty Christmas card Sue, such a sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Janette said...

Your card is gorgeous Sue, very cute.
I completely agree about the petrol fiasco, why people have to react this way is beyond me, I was just glad they put a 30quid block on, otherwise some would be filling cans and anything else they can get.
We have had rain all night long, can't complain though we have had a good run last few weeks and the water board are desperate for it...enjoy your day.xx

Chris said...

Glad you're keeping yourself busy Sue, just sitting and worrying is the quickest way to drive yourself bonkers! Cute and sweet card today, love the stamp!
People can be so greedy and selfish sometimes- if everyone behaved responsibly these queues and shortages wouldn't happen, long queues and empty pumps here too!
Heavy rain last night and this morning- bright sunshine now but very windy.
hugs
xxx

anne said...

Beautiful card Sue, lovely image and the paper you have used is really pretty.
I blame the media for all the scaremongering they have too much of a hold over things.Anyway time to get off my own soapbox.
Hope all is well wuith you and yours.
Hugs
Anne x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is so very lovely Sue what a fabulous group of mices great colours and I love the die cut flowers and leaves, super card
hugs
lorraine x

Valerija said...

Beautiful card Sue..love the design and cute image.
Valerija xx

chrissy xx said...

Super cute! I LOve your Christmas die Sue so pretty.
Not going to talk about petrol. Son's been for some today and the assistant told him someone had filled up a washing up bowl! Still can't believe it!!!!
Take care
Chrissyxx