.

.

Monday 11 October 2021

Cosy Night


 I wasn't going to make a card with this image I coloured because it should have a robin on a tree stump on it but Woody the terror managed to get to it before me and pulled it off! LOL so I decided they were just cosying up to each other ....hmmmm he's so mischievous!!!

'The hubster' is still in hospital going through a barrage of tests bless him and he's totally fed up and I don't blame him he's been through so much. He had his heart pressure tested early this morning and that meant a wire going through his artery in his neck and down into his heart and that was fine thank goodness....but I could see when I went to visit him he's really down but he's also grateful of all they do for him. The daughter made cupcakes and I made thank you cards so the cupcakes didn't last long LOL.

Stay safe looks like we are in for another bad time with covid and the flu making the rounds this Winter....lots of huggles xxxxxx Sue xxxxxxx

10 comments:

Janette said...

A gorgeous card Sue, they do look cosy together.
Do hope your hubby is home soon it's rotten for you both.xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love this card Sue, so very pretty. I hope hubby will get everything done and he is home soon, it must be so difficult for everyone, in so many ways.
Hugs
Faith x

Chris said...

Naughty Woody! I have a dog just like him...loves to snatch stuff from my desk and rip it up- fortunately he hasn't managed to grab a coloured image ....yet! Lost count of the die cuts though, and card blanks are obviously delicious! At least the image looks lovely without the robin- no one would have known if you hadn't told, and the finished card is gorgeous.
Hope Paul gets home soon, I know the tests are necessary but it does seem to be taking a long time, no wonder he's had enough! Take care Sue...sending hugs xxxx

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Sue. Cute image and I love the texture of the poinsettia and the ivy. Hope it won't be long before Paul's home. xx

meg said...

It must be so difficult for you both,Paul has been in hospital for some time now,he must be really fed up.A gorgeous image and card Sue

cotnob said...

A sweet card Sue, a lovely image and pretty Poinsettia, I hope you get hubby home soon.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card even if it is missing a robin! It must be very hard for all concerned. Give Paul our very best wishes and tell him how many people are wishing him well. WakeyL

cuilliesocks said...

This is a gorgeous card Sue, beautifully designed and embellished. Poor Paul, he certainly has been through the mill, I'm sur the staff loved the cupcakes, take care, Kate x

anne said...

Beautiful card Sue, such a lovely image and background.
Anne x

Valerija said...

What a beautiful card. I love it!
Valerija xx