.

.

Saturday 7 May 2022

Sweet Stampin 'Just For Fun' Challenge

 


Time for our 'just for fun' challenge at Sweet Stampin and the theme this time is 'Use Bookprint. Sheet Music or Maps'. I chose sheet music and went for a vintage look.

Pop on over and join in our 'just for fun' challenge and take a look at what our teamies have made...Well I had my hip x-rayed on Tuesday ..but of course have to wait for the results..I nearly didn't make it because I could hardly get out of bed! and when I did it was so painful to walk so our lovely neighbours let me their wheelchair and my Daughter did the pushing LOL our new primary care hospital is just a few minutes away and it was so nice and everything smelt new. Anyhoooo hope you all have a fabulous weekend and lots of huggles to you all xxxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

meg said...

Gorgeous papers and card Sue

SarahR said...

Hi Sue, been lagging behind with blogland commenting (again!) so I'm doing the rounds and catching up on everyone's news and card (again!) just had a wander through your cards I've missed since I was here last.

Wonderful makes all of them love the flowers on your previous card - your colouring and colour choices are so pretty! Card on this post is very stylish as well - I love the slightly grungy look.

Sorry to hear you're still recovering from Covid - I hope you start to find some energy again soon, I also hope the hip isn't anything serious and the Hospital can do something for you.

I had a lovely time at Harrogate - it's nowhere near as busy as I remember from when I used to go years ago, but still nice to go actually look at the craft stuff before I buy! I'll be popping a picture of my buys on the blog soon.

Sarah

Chris said...

So sorry that you're stuggling Sue- hope you get the results soon and that bad hip starts to behave a bit better! Thank goodness for your neighbours and your lovely daughter.
Love your card with it's wonderful vintage air!
xx

Janette said...

Sorry your having to go through so much Sue, it always seems to come all at once.
Your card is really lovely, keeps you sane at times to do abit of crafting.xx

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, lovely vintage papers.
I hope you get the results of the X-ray soon and they can do something to help you.
Take care.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!