.

.

Saturday 27 August 2022

Stampin Up 'Just For Fun ' Challenge

 


Hi everyone...I haven't been posting because I haven't been well at all spent a lot of time in bed and to be honest the only friend I had was the loo !!!! Oh my goodness what a virus I had and I don't ever want it back!!!

My card is for our 'just for fun' challenge at Sweet Stampin and the theme is 'Food or Drink' so I've used this fun image from Mo's Digital Pencils I think he is hilarious lol.

Hope everyone is okay and keeping well...bye for now lots of huggles xxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Chris said...

You poor thing- that virus sounds horrible!!! Hope you're well on the mend now.
Super card - Love that image! Fabulous colouring and such a perfect sentiment!
Take care
Hugs
xxx

meg said...

A brilliant card Sue,love your pirate and sentiment,it made me smile. Hope you're feeling a lot better and are fighting fit soon

Janette said...

Oh poor you that sounds so bad Sue, I feel for you, take care.
I do love the card so much, its fab and that sentiment is brilliant.xx

chrissy xx said...

An image to make me smile.
LOve your paper and sentiment Sue.
Sounds awful! hope your feeling better, take care x
Chrissyxx

Sarah said...

Oh no Sue. I hope you are on the mend now, those sort of viruses can be debilitating. This card made me smile, such a great message xx

cotnob said...

A fun card Sue, a super image and great sentiment.
Sorry to hear that you have been ill, I hope you are feeling much better now.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x