.

.

Friday 11 November 2022

Snowman

 


Made this card with a snowman digi stamp from Mo's Digital Pencils...Photo is lopsided and I've just noticed that the top layer is wonky too! Think I'm due to get my eyes tested badly LOL 

Been out to do shopping today I've got all the Christmas presents I need for the family...just need to get some more for 'the hubster' and neighbours and I'm done! Have to go back out tomorrow to do some food shopping then I can put my feet up for the rest of the weekend..apart from Sunday lunch of course. James our eldest Grandson has of course heard 'Beef' and he's coming to stay for the weekend lol ..I asked him what he wanted for Christmas and he said 'just one of your Christmas dinner's will do Nana' We are staying at home for Christmas Day this year and going to our Daughter's on Boxing Day. Paul still hasn't heard about his op so we aren't happy campers at all it should have been done weeks ago...so with what's going on in the NHS I can't see it being done before Christmas....and I don't blame them either they deserve a pay rise..crikey what they did during Covid was amazing! 

Well down from my soap box I get and I'm going to chill and watch telly and try and finish my blanket...stay safe and warm and lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Such a cute snowman and a lovely card Sue. hope Paul hears some word of his appointment before Christmas, take care, Kate x

meg said...

Hope Paul has his surgery soon Sue,waiting is so frustrating when no-one is keeping you updated.A wonderful happy snowman card

Janette said...

I love your card Sue, can't spot the 'wonky' so don't think anyone else will:))
Hope your husband gets his OP sorted soon, it is a pain, but your right about our NHS, we just can't lose it after all they have done, disgraceful.
Have a lovely weekend, your grandsons remarks sound so familiar to me, I had to laugh, what are they like, haha.xx

Chris said...

Fabulous card Sue, that jolly snowman looks cosy in his lovely fluffy scarf! I wish I was as organised as you- must get motivated to do some Christmas shopping! Smallest granddaughters sorted but as for everyone else...
hugs
Enjoy your weekend and your grandson's company.
xxx

tilly said...

a lovely jolly snowman wonder if we will get some snow ?? well done on the shopping xx

Pat said...

Lovely card with a sweet snowman image Sue.

Pat xx

jimlynn said...

You're way ahead of me on organizing for Christmas! I haven't even started my shopping yet. Yikes!
Love your pretty card and those bows are outstanding.
Lynn

Sarah said...

Wonky is in the eye of the beholder!! Looks great to me. That's one jolly snowman. Sorry to hear that Paul is still waiting to hear Sue. Our GP referrals are being graded by the hospital and routine outpatient appointments are over 400 days wait. It is so hard trying to explain to the patients when they ring and ask why? It does make me cross when they can be seen by the same Consultant privately within days xx

Brenda said...

Love this fat, jolly snowman Sue! He is so cute enjoying the cardinal. Love the frames you used and to my eye, nothing looks wonky to me....but maybe my eyes are worse than yours! lol The health care professionals are definitely over worked, especially with all they did over Covid. I've always been in awe of them. They definitely don't make enough that is for sure. Love that you are all but done with your Christmas shopping! And a little envious. lol I love that your grandson is just happy to have a Christmas dinner from you, how sweet is he?!! Hugs, Brenda