.

.

Wednesday 14 December 2022

#563 Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - 'Last Minute Christmas'

 



Time for our challenge with Fab 'n' Funky and our host for this challenge is the lovely Chris and she has chosen our theme which is 'Last Minute Christmas'....I have used this gorgeous image called 'Singing Elf' from Mo's Digital Pencil I think it's so cute LOL
Well it's my birthday today so I'm chilling out and doing nothing! I can't believe where all the years have gone I'm 67 and still feel like a teenager ...although I can't move as fast as I could then! 
'The hubster' bought me a beautiful gold necklace and 'the boys' got me some gorgeous flowers and choccies...they are so clever LOL 
Pop on over and join in the fun and see what the rest of the DT have made...take care and lots of huggles xxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

Janette said...

Oh Sue, Happy Birthday, wishing you a lovely day and many more to come. I know what you mean about age though, I will be 68 in February and I have no idea how that happened...but at least we are still here hahaha
Your card is gorgeous, I love the image and the tradional colours.xxx

meg said...

Many Happy Returns Sue,have a lovely day,love your colouring and colours

Chris said...

Have a wonderful day Sue, I hope you're over your flu now and can smell your flowers and taste the chocs- those boys do spoil you!
Such a bright and beautiful card, love the design, colours and the elf- fab colouring too!
hugs xx

Christine Harrop said...

Happy bierthday Sue but you're just kid compared to me - 73 last month. But as you say I don't feel it and that's the most important thing. Creaky joints but don't stop me walking and cycling, albeit more slowly. Such a cute image on this sweet card. Hope all is well with you and Paul. Have a lovely Christmas. Love Christine xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Happy Birthday Sue, I hope you are having a lovey day.
I love your sweet card, lovely cute image and wonderful colours, Kae x

Liz said...

Love your cute card, Sue.
Hope you enjoyed your birthday. I’m a couple of years ahead of you, I can’t believe it’s a big one next year! xx

Pat said...

Gorgeous card for the challenge Sue, the image is so cute and beautifully coloured. Belated birthday wishes for yesterday, I hope you had a lovely day chilling out.

Pat xx

jimlynn said...

Very pretty card and love the frame for that image.
Happy belated birthday too - have many, many more!
Lynn