.

.

Wednesday 11 January 2023

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #564 - Shaped Card

 


Time for our challenge at Fab 'n' Funky and the theme this month is 'Shaped Card - Anything but square or rectangle' Hope everyone is keeping well with all these bugs going around..I would hate anyone to get that flu bug it was horrendous and I'm still feeling the effects of it. I've just realised that I didn't put the white die cut on lol oh well 

Please pop on over and join in the fun and see what my teamies have made...lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

Sarah said...

That's a lovely Happy New Year card Sue, the colours are so bright and cheerful and, I think, are from an LOTV pad that I still have and am about to dig out!! Thanks for the reminder xx

Janette said...

A gorgeous card Sue, love the shape ans the gingham gives such a lovely background.xx

Pat said...

Great card for the challenge Sue, lovely bright colours and super shape. Hope you are soon feeling much better, these bugs and flu seem to take forever to get over them.

Pat xx

meg said...

A beautiful bold sentiment with gorgeous embellishments ,both look wonderful against the blue gingham

Chris said...

A bright and beautiful New Year card Sue, love the shape and the cheerful colours.
xx

cuilliesocks said...

A wonderful cheery card Sue, I love the bright colours and the easel design.
I've had a cold since before Christmas and a sore throat and a cough has been the main thing, I've still got the cough and almost no energy, so it's a bug that's no fun. I hope you feel better soon, Kate x

Pat K said...

Great shape and lovely colours Sue. Hope you are feeling better. xx

Kate said...

Hi Sue! Lovely layout and colours! The flowers and bold lettering look amazing on that blue gingham! Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

Brenda said...

What a fun shaped easel card Sue! A great card to ring in the new year. It's so bright and cheerful, loving the plaid paper and the flowers/leaves cut from pattern papers...looks awesome! I sure hope you will be back to your old self soon, it stinks when you have no energy, trust me I know. Huggles, Brenda

Liz said...

Super card Sue, so bright and cheerful. xx