.

.

Saturday 1 April 2023

Crafty Calendar Challenge

 


Hi everyone....it's monthly challenge time at Crafty Calendar and the theme this month is 'Use Die Cuts' so please pop on over and join in our sponsor this month is Lawn Fawn.

I'm sorry I haven't got around to visiting your blogs and I'm so truly grateful you have left comments on mine...but I'm still having bother! went for an endoscopy because of stomach pain and they took biopsies so waiting for the results. It's taking me ages to make any cards I have to keep starting and going back to them LOL.

I hope you are all safe and in good health ...take care and lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

meg said...

An adorable Springtime image, the blue and yellow is so fresh, a beautiful card

meg said...

Popping back to say hope you feel better soon Hugs xx

jimlynn said...

Thinking of you and hope you start feeling better soon. Very pretty card and it brightens my day and makes me smile with all that yellow. Love it! Lynn

Chris said...

I hope you get those results soon Sue and they get to the bottom of why you're still in pain, it's been a long time now :(
You did well to create this beautiful card with an adorable image in lovely spring colours, hopefully crafting takes your mind off things for a while.
Take care
xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Sue, sorry to hear that you are still feeling poorly. I hope you get your results of your endoscopy soon and that they are good and you can be helped.
Your card is so cute, such a lovely image and so beautifully coloured, take care, Kate x

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card Sue, lovely colours, super cute image and a fab design. So sorry to hear that you are still under the weather and hope that the results are with you soon xx

Janette said...

This is so sweet, what an adorable little child with the chicks...
Hope things come back ok for you Sue, such a worry wiht health problems, take care.x

Paul said...

I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.