.

.

Tuesday 4 April 2023

'You're A Tweetheart'


 Well it's a wonderful sunny Spring day here lots of sunshine and blue skies but still a nip in the air. My card is a bit busy LOL I was just sitting having a play with these Funky Fossil stamps I bought awhile ago and haven't used....think I overdid it on the background stamp!

We are going to have a trip out with our Granddaughter she needs some new trainers so we are buying those instead of an Easter egg she really does get so many and she wants to make her Mam and Dad something for Easter so we are popping in to Hobbycraft..she loves to craft. Our Son has had a fantastic week in Barcelona he didn't want to come home to the cold weather (I don't blame him lol) and then they went to a concert to see Tori Amos who he has loved since he was a teenager...we bought them tickets for Christmas and when they got there they were taken right to the front row! So he had a fantastic time and spent quite a lot of money on merchandise hahahaha 

Anyway enough waffling from me take care and hope the sun is shining where you are huggles xxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

meg said...

I love the background you created for those quirky little birds,your card made me smile,take care Meg x

Chris said...

A fun and colourful card to make someone's day! Love the birdies and your gorgeous background so bright and beautiful. It's been a wonderful sunny day here too- perfect for the Easter Egg hunt I went on with my younger granddaughters- they really enjoyed it- and it was free- which has to be a bonus! I'm so pleased you're feeling better Sue- and well enough to have a trip out with your granddaughter- enjoy it!
xxx

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, fun birds and I love the heart background.
I hope you enjoyed your trip out with your granddaughter.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

anne said...

Love the colours on this super fun card Sue.
Hugs
Anne

Sarah said...

Hope you had a lovely shopping trip with your Grandaughter and that you had a good spend in Hobbycraft!! LOVE this card, the inked background is gorgeous xx

Paul said...

I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.