.

.

Monday 17 July 2023

On Your Special Day

 


I've made this card for one of our neighbour's Grandson's who is getting married soon and I chose this lovely LOTV image...it's nice and warm today both our Grandson's have helped me do the lawn and some weeding so it's all tidy again and soon we are popping down to the beach for a nice stroll with Ollie and then going for our fish and chips!

We are thinking of having a nice day out tomorrow if the weather is nice so fingers crossed. Anyhoooooo I shall go and get ready because I think they are both chomping at the bit for their fish and chips lol. Take care and lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

meg said...

A beautifully coloured adorable image,love your choice of colours and embellishments

jimlynn said...

So sweet and pretty! I love the stripe flowers and of course your coloring is beautiful as always. Lovely, lovely - and beautiful card!
Lynn

Liz said...

Absolutely beautiful Sue, what a wonderful design! xx

Chris said...

Such a sweet and lovely wedding card, I love the image, beautiful colouring and pretty colours. The striped flowers are gorgeous. Hope the weather keeps fine for you. xxx

Janette said...

A gorgeous card, very sweet image and I love the colours Sue.
Your lucky to be getting nice weather, its been off here for to long now, a bit fed up really.
There is nothing nicer than a walk on the beach and fish and chips, yum yum. xx

Craftychris said...

Love your super cute card, sooooo pretty! I hope you all enjoyed your stroll and your fish and chips! Hugs xxx💖💖💖

Brenda said...

Awww, this is a darling card for the neighbor's Grandson's wedding! I love that sweet image and love the flowers you have added. That big doily is beautiful! How sweet of the grandsons to help you out with the lawn and weeds. I'd be chomping at the bit for the fish and chips too! LOL Hugs, Brenda

Lisa said...

Such sweetness in this adorable image and love all the additional flowers.