.

.

Saturday 29 July 2023

Snippet Card

 


This card is made of bits and bobs that I had in my 'snippet box' I found the embossed piece of card and just swiped distress inks over it ( thanks Brenda for this great idea!!!) and then just added some flowers I already had die cut and leaves and the sentiment...and that was it. I thought it looked very effective and I'm going to have a good search in my box to make some more. There is a bit of a pink glow on the bottom of the card but it's not there in real life LOL must be the photographer again! 

Anyway hope you're all having a great weekend we are going out with the Grandson's for a meal..we always try to do this every fortnight they are such good company and we do have a lot of laughs with them. Take care and lots of huggles xxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

Chris said...

Love the background Sue- such a effective technique- must try it! Looks great with your pretty die cut flowers.
Enjoy your meal out and your grandsons' company!
xxx

meg said...

Enjoy your meal with your grandsons Sue,a brilliant card,love the colours you chose for the background ef and the floral embellishments

Sarah said...

Thank you for passing on that technique Sue, it really does look fabulous. Have a lovely time with your family xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful card Sue, love the swipes, I must try Brenda'a swipes too! Love your snippets and the spotty flowers and leaves. Hope you had a good time today.
Faith x

Liz said...

Great snippets card, Sue. Swiping the ink cross the embossing is so effective. xx

jimlynn said...

Beautiful! I love the background colors and the fun flowers just top off the entire card. Very pretty.
Lynn

Brenda said...

Oh I love this Sue! Your ink dragging looks amazing going across that embossing! Love those sweet flowers and leave too. Such a pretty, fun and cheerful card! Love that you are going out to eat with your grandson, I think it is a fabulous idea to get together each fortnight and do that! Enjoy!!! Hugs, Brenda

Janette said...

Oh Sue you have just solved a problem for me, I just bought that EF and then wondered 'why', haha as we all do, but this looks so gorgeous as a background, beautiful card.
Have a lovely time with the boys, sounds perfect to me. xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a beautiful card Sue, I love the background with the fabulous texture and colours, and your blooms are gorgeous, Kate x