.

.

Thursday 17 August 2023

Another Wintry Sky

 


Another attempt at a snowy/wintry sky. I found this Sheena Douglas stamp that I've had for years ...it's amazing what you find when you clear out isn't it? lol...think I splattered the white posca pen a bit much though! anyhoooo I shall keep on practising.  Weather was okay again today so me and Ollie went to the beach for a stroll and of course he headed for the water! he only paddles in it...Woody used to go right in and have a swim bless him....and what about our ladies footy team!!! oh my goodness they did well they really sent those Matilda's waltzing away. 

Anyway see you all later xxxxxxx huggles Sue xxxxxxxxx

11 comments:

jimlynn said...

I love the white "snow" on here and no, it's not too much! It's perfect for a nice wintry snowy card for the holidays. Love it!
Lynn

meg said...

A gorgeous wintry scene Sue,the colours in the sky are stunning,definitely not too much snowy splatter

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my what a wonderful festive scene Sue I love it and the snowman finishes it off beautifully
hugs
lorraine x

Chris said...

You are really getting to grips with the inky backgrounds Sue. This looks gorgeous, it has a wonderful wintery feel!
I'm so looking forward to taking Marvin to the beach on holiday next month- he's straight in the sea and it's so lovely to watch him play!
xx

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful scene Sue, I love it, and great inking.
Now I'm not a footy fan, but I would love to see the ladies winning on Sunday, they had done so well, Kate x

Liz said...

Great card Sue, with another fabulous inky background.
Roll on Sunday when hopefully our fabulous England football team can win the final. xx

Janette said...

I love your wintery scene Sue, that sky looks wonderful as does the snow.
The walk on the beach sounds wonderful. xx

Lisa said...

Fabulous wintery scene.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another gorgeous card, love your snow "flakes".
Faith x

Sarah said...

Another lovely one Sue and you will be pleased to hear I did a bit of homework and found some lovely tutorials on You Tube. I too have bought a Posca pen to do some splttering. There is a background flattening under my cutting mat as we speak so watch this space!! xx

Brenda said...

Another fun wintry card Sue! I love the house/houses stamp and love that snowman up front. Gives great perspective! And what a cute snowman he is too. Love your wintery sky, looks so great with the falling snow. I don't think you did to many splatters at all, love it just the way it is! Hugs, Brenda