.

.

Tuesday 19 September 2023

Happiness

 


Another Christmas card for my Daughter's box and another Mo's Digital image...think I'm a fan??? 
At least some good news today if Paul keeps stable as he has been the last couple of days he can go home!!! Of course my anxiety is through the roof because I know he's in the best place but I know he can't stay there forever LOL ...they have done a few tweaks of all his machines..one on outside and the ICD on the inside..so with lots of things crossed..which is quite difficult at my age! I'm hoping he's back to normal...well as normal as he can be.
I promise I will get around to leaving all you wonderful peeps some comments because you have all been so kind to us both.
Take care and lots and lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such good news. I think we are all keeping our fingers crossed for you both. WakeyL

meg said...

A wonderful happy snowy scene Sue,good news for you both,take card x

Chris said...

That's such good news Sue, so pleased that Paul is doing well enough to return home- although I can understand your anxiety! It will be lovely for you both to be in your own home again and think of Ollie's excitement to see you!
Gorgeous Christmas card today- like you, I'm a huge fan of Mo's images and this one's a real cutie.
xx

Anonymous said...

Such great news. I have fingers and toes crossed for you. Imagine Ollies excitement bless him. Anyways, your card is gorgeous perfectly festive. Hugs Janette. Xxx

Pat said...

That’s great news Sue, so pleased for you both. Beautiful Christmas card with such a cute image.

Pat xx

jimlynn said...

Such a pretty and fun card for the holidays! I love that cute image.
Great news on Paul! I know it'll be a little stressful for you when he comes home but hopefully he'll start feeling better quick then as we always feel better at home. Hang in there!
Lynn

Sarah said...

That really is good news Sue and I am sure he will recover much quicker back at home with you and Ollie. Another fantastic card, love those pretty poinsettias xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous jolly card Sue, the images and colours are fabulous.
Good news about Paul, fingers crossed all goes well, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Good to hear Paul is better, but it must be worrying for you. Keeping my fingers crossed in case you can't! I love your happy beautiful card Sue.
Faith x

Brenda said...

I can definitely see why you are a fan of these digi's Sue, they are all always so dang cute! I love this fun card, the image is darling and you have colored it up nicely. Love the snowflake paper and your pretty little poinsettia's. Good news about the Hubster! I know it is scary when medical changes come about, I have a hard time keeping up with my own, so I can imagine it is scary for you keeping track of how things work for hubby. I know he will be so happy to be back home though. Lots of huggles, Brenda