.

.

Sunday 17 September 2023

Our Anniversary

 


Hi to all you lovely people and I would like to say thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all your well wishes for 'the hubster' and myself. It's been a really tough time he has been gravely ill and in ICU for just over two weeks and has now been moved to a rehab ward...then hopefully he will be home soon. I have been spending my time in a B&B across the road from the hospital and our Daughter has been looking after Ollie and our lovely neighbours have been keeping an eye on our bungalow for me. 

It's our Anniversary today so I made this card weeks ago it's called 'Young Love' and it's a Mo's Digital image..so we will be spending it together and I feel so lucky we are. My eldest Grandson brought my laptop up so now I can keep my mind busy when I'm in the B&B. 

Thanks once again means so much to me it really does...lots of huggles and stay safe xxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

tilly said...

Happy anniversary, so pleased your husband id finally getting a little better, it's really tough at times but it's good there was a B & B close by.Every good wish for you both, xx

Anonymous said...

Many congratulations on your Wedding Anniversary. May you enjoy many more. Positive news on Paul. I'm sure the card you've made will cheer him up. Take care of yourself too. WakeyL

meg said...

Congratulations to you both on your Anniversary,hope you have a lovely day together,even though Paul is in hospital. Your fabulous card will make him smile.x

Liz said...

Happy Anniversary to you both. So glad that Paul is out of ICU and you will be able to spend time together. I’m sure he will love the beautiful card you’ve made for him to celebrate your special day. Take care. xx

jimlynn said...

Happy Anniversary and I do love your sweet and pretty card. I'm sure Paul will love it too. I've been in both so I know rehab is no fun but it beats ICU for sure. I know how hard it is but please take care of yourself too now. That's important. So glad y'all are going to get to spend this time together and I know it'll be special. Sending hugs.
Lynn

Chris said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you, so pleased Paul is improving and is out of ICU, may he continue to do so and be ready to go home soon. I hope you have a lovely day despite him being in hospital, at least you can be together.
I love the card you made for him- that's such a wonderful image, it makes me smile. Big hugs xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Happy Anniversary to you both. So sorry to hear that Paul has been very poorly, but good to hear that he is improving now. I'm not on blogger so much now and have missed some of your posts.
Your card is fabulous, such a lovely images, and perfect for the occasion, big Hugs 😍

Janette said...

Only just read all this Sue and I am so sorry for your troubles, I hope for the best like everyone else.
Happy anniversary to you both, love the card. xxx

Brenda said...

Oh Sue, I am so happy the hubster has finally gotten out of the hospital and is at the rehab. I sure hope he can come home soon. I can imagine how worried you were, it sounded very serious to say the least! God is good though and I'm glad about that! Happy belated Anniversary to you both! Your card is adorable, that image is just the cutest too! Love those flowers as well. Glad you were able to stay at the B&B and that your eldest grandson brought your laptop to you. I am also glad you and hubby got to be together for your anniversary! Sending lots of love and big hugs, Brenda

Sarah said...

Belated Anniversary wishes to you both Sue, pleased to hear that things are on the up, you have been in my thoughts. I love this card, such a fabulous image and beautifully done xx