.

.

Saturday 4 November 2023

Crafty Calendar November Challenge - 'Anything Goes'

 


Time for our monthly challenge at Crafty Calendar and our sponsor for this month is the fab Polkadoodles and I have chosen this pretty pre-coloured image called Autumn Fall Fox and he is from the Freddie Fox range at Polkadoodles. I thought the image was apt for this month as it will soon be Remembrance Sunday. I have decoupaged some of the image and glittered the petals. I hope you can join in with our challenge and see what the DT have created!

Well I had my appointment yesterday and they decided to give me a CT scan so we waited hours because it's always busy..but they have found that my small intestine was really swollen and that was causing the pain and the diverticulitis doesn't help either! So medication and an appointment for December so finger's crossed the strong meds work. Well the dark mornings and dark nights are finally here..I can remember when I was working I hated going to work in the dark and coming home in it and the temperature is falling. Take care and stay warm and safe lots of huggles xxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxx


9 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love the image.
Glad your finally getting somewhere with your health problems, take care, hope the meds work. xxx

Chris said...

Sue, I really hope the new meds help- at least you have some answers now and know why you have so much pain.
Your card is fabulous, the decoupaged image looks gorgeous all glittered up. When I first saw the dig I thought it would look great decoupaged- we really do seem to think alike sometimes!
Take care and get well soon.
xxx

meg said...

A beautiful decoupaged card Sue,love the fox and poppies.Hope the medication kicks in quickly and you feel much better

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Sue a beautiful creation with the fox and poppies it is super glad they have found out what is wrong and are doing something wish you well
hugs
lolo x

Liz said...

Gorgeous card Sue, I love how you’ve decoupaged the poppies.
Glad you have a diagnosis so you can get the treatment you need. xx

Sarah said...

I love how you have decoupaged the poppies Sue, what a lovely image, as you say, perfect for November. So pleased that they've found the root of your pain and hope you are soon feeling more comfortable xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Sue, I hope your new medication helps with your health issues, and it's good that you have had the problem diagnosed. Onward and upward.
Your poppy card is beautiful, I love the little fox, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

anne said...

A perfect image for the time of year Sue and beautifully decoupaged. I am not a fan of the going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark, roll on February. Hope the meds kick in and that you are soon feeling a little better.
Hugs
Anne x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful image and beautiful colouring Sue. I'm sorry to hear about your tummy problems, my mother had the same, and it was bothersome for her, I hope it won't be too much for you. Take care. Hugs
Faith x