.

.

Saturday 2 December 2023

Crafty Calendar December Challenge

 


Hi everyone it's time for our monthly challenge at Crafty Calendar and we are sponsored this month by 'All Dressed Up' and I chose this cute 'It's Snowing' image to make my card with...please pop on over and see what the rest of our Design Team have made and join in the challenge!
I've been really busy getting the place ready for Christmas..the bungalow has been cleaned to within an inch of it's life! lol and I'm totally worn out but at least I know it will just be topped and tailed now. All the Christmas presents are bought and wrapped and I posted all my cards yesterday so hopefully they all arrive on time.
I'm off to do some food shopping and I need some more wool..so take care everyone and lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Janette said...

A gorgeous card Sue, very sweet image.
You are so organised, I am only just finishing off the decks let alone wrapping gifts and writing cards, best get my skates on.
Hope your well. xxx

Chris said...

Fabulous card with the sweetest snowman!
You are well organised Sue! Still have some pressies to buy, let alone wrap but at least my cards are now ready to post so that's good for me, much earlier than usual, you really can't rely on the post these days.
Not even thinking about the cleaning- still work to be done on the new doors and frames, involving a LOT of dust everywhere...seem to spend my life cleaning only for the dust to reappear like bad magic minutes later! Hopefully won't be too much longer before it's all finished.
xx

meg said...

A fabulous happy snowman Sue,fish you have been busy,I'm not quite as organised as you,but nearly there

Liz said...

Wonderful card, Sue. Your snowman is so cute and the inky textures background makes a great sky. xx

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Sue love that image he looks so happy great card design as well
hugs
lolo x

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card Sue, love that jolly snowman xx