.

.

Sunday 28 January 2024

Heartbroken

 Myself and Paul are truly heartbroken ...we had to say goodbye to our beloved Ollie on Saturday morning.. he was part of our lives for 14 years and we knew this day would come but it was such a shock it happened so quickly.

I will be taking time away because we need to grieve and he was such a loving member of our family everyone loved him..it's especially hard for our eldest grandson James as he was with us when we went to pick him from the litter. The only puppy that got out of the basket and waddled over to us and that was it..love at first sight.

I have posts that have been scheduled for some of my challenge blogs but I just need some time away.

Lots of huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

meg said...

So sorry to read your news Sue

Liz said...

Oh Sue, I’m so sorry to read this. Thanking of you and your family.
Liz xx

anne said...

So sorry to see your news Sue, thinking of you and yours at this time.
Anne xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue me wonderful little blogging friend.
I never met Ollie but I am tears over this very sad news.
I always liked including him in my comments.
I know how much you and Paul loved him and looked after him.
My yougest Son lost one of his last week also and they were devasted too.
Only a couple of months since my other Son lost his as well.
Sending big hugs to try and help.
Lots of crafty love. Fairy Godmother Jenny L.

Sarah said...

Sue, I am so very sorry to read this. My heart is breaking for you all at this devastating time. He couldn't have been more loved by you and Paul. Take care xx

LesleyG said...

Sincere condolences Sue, be kind to yourself, I’m so sad for you xxx

Mrs A. said...

So sorry to hear this news. Thinking of you at this sad time. Hugs Mrs a.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Of course, you need time to grieve a family member, as he was. I remember how I felt when our Jess passed. My thoughts are with you sue and the family.
Faith x

Pat K said...

So sorry to hear your sad news Sue. Sending hugs. xx

Inkyfingers said...

I'm so sorry to hear this news, Sue. We know they can't be with us forever, but we're never prepared when it happens. Sending you both love and hugs,
Carol x