.

.

Saturday 6 January 2024

Hello to 2024!!! January Crafty Calendar Challenge

 


Hi everyone and a Happy New Year to you all!!! I hope 2024 is a good one!

Onto my card which is a Polkadoodles image called Pickles Balloon and Nikky Hall of Polkadoodles is kindly sponsoring our first challenge of the year at Crafty Calendar...I think he's so cute lol and the DP I have used are also from my own Polkadoodles stash. Please pop on over and see what the rest of the Design Team have made and join in the fun to win some digital images!

Well we had a lovely Christmas and New Year both were quiet and I think me and 'the hubster' need to get rid of a few pounds! and Ollie too lol ...weather has been atrocious non-stop wind and rain but thankfully we were all snuggled up indoors. Take care and lots and lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

Janette said...

Happy new year to you and yours Sue.
Gorgeous card, love the image its so cute. xx

meg said...

Wishing you and yours a Happy Healthy New Year Sue,a brilliant happy,colourful card Sue

SarahR said...

Hi Sue, what can I do but apologise for being an abysmal bloggy friend over the better part of last year - not a good excuse, but I'm afraid life just got in the way and something gave! This year I've made a promise to myself to do better and go comment a lot more - so here I am.

Your card is just sooo cheery and bright - it's brilliant! Love the background papers and the frilly border on the image.

Hope your 2024 is a good one and I also hope you enjoyed your birthday!!

Sarah

Chris said...

A very happy New Year to you, Paul and Ollie, glad you had a lovely Christmas.
This is such a lovely fun card to start the year with, so bright and cheerful and beautifully designed, it will make someone's day.
xxx

coldwaters2 said...

What a lovely, cute, adorable fun card Sue it makes you feel happy
hugs
lolo x

Sarah said...

Happy New Year Sue!! Love this adorable card, such pretty colours and a cheery design xx

Liz said...

Happy New Year, Sue. Super card, the patterned paper makes a lovely background for the cute image. xx

anne said...

Such a fun card, lovely and bright and Pickles really pops!
Hugs
Anne xx