.

.

Wednesday 8 May 2024

#595 Fab'N'Funky - 'For A Child/Baby/Teen'

 


Well it's time for our 'just for fun' challenge at Fab'n'Funky and our host this fortnight is the lovely Chris and she has chosen the theme of 'For A Child/Baby/Teen'...so I have used this cute image from Mo's Digital Pencil for my card.
The weather has been totally miserable today we had a lovely weekend of sunshine and back to rain again. We spent a nice weekend with our Daughter getting things ready in the nursery and putting all her new things she got at her baby shower away...she has so much stuff!!! but it's all beautiful.
Anyway I must get Sir Bertie out for a walk before he starts doing zoomies around the place lol take care and lots of huggles xxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Chris said...

I love this card Sue, it's one of my favourite Mo images and she looks so pretty in pink! The soft background sets her off perfectly!
Weather much better here this week- Two dry days in a row now...no muddy paws and soggy doggy for us!
xx

Janette said...

Another favourite Mo images, this is gorgeous Sue, so pretty.
Bet your just bubbling to see this new baby, happy days. xx

meg said...

A fun image and card Sue,I can remember trying to walk in my mum's high heels

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Sue what a cute, adorable card I love, love the image and your colouring a super make
hugs
lolo x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sue, I love the image it is just too cute, great colouring too. We are still hanging on to the sunshine here which makes a change.

Pat xx

Sarah said...

Such a gorgeous card. I love this image. I think all us ladies loved trying on Mums shoes when we were small xx