.

.

Friday 11 October 2013

Dragon Wreath



Hi all my wonderful bloggin friends! Hope everyone is well and safe and thanks so much for every one of your comments I truly appreciate them. It's time again for my DT make for Stamping Dragon Designs and this fortnight our challenge is 'Circles' so I choose this cute little dragon bauble and made a Christmas wreath card yes girl's I mentioned the 'C' word LOL. I should have taken another photo because it does stand up at the back (silly me) Please pop over and have a go at the challenge! you know how great you all are at making cards and stuff lol you could win £5 to spend in the store and they have some really cute images. I'll pop the links at the bottom of my post for you all to take a look. Once again a huge THANKS!! to all my amazing friends that have been in touch with me concerning The Millie-Rose Appeal you know who are and your all special thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!! TFL and hugglessssssssssssssssssssssssss everyone Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stamping Dragons Design Store  -   http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/    

Stamping Dragon Design's Challenge -  http://stampingwithdragon.blogspot.co.uk/

15 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Such a sweet little dragon all dressed up in his Santa hat. The wreath is a great idea Sue, looks good. Love and hugs from Christine xx

Sarah said...

What an adorable image...I've not discovered Stamping Dragon...off to have a peep afterwards! I really like the way you have put her in a wreath...brill idea!! xx

Sammy said...

How cute is that dragon! So adorable :-) x

Doreen said...

Love this,what a fabulous image....great colours.xxx

Rita said...

I love what you've done Sue. That little Dragon looks so happy and the wreath around him is fabulous. Hugs Rita xxxxx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

this is just so sweet Sue x

Fran said...

Fab love it , popping by from the Stamping Dragons Facebook Group Blog Ladder xxx

Unknown said...

Super Christmas wreath Sue, clever lady.xx

Craftymum said...

Love him in his wreath, one of my favourite digis.. xxx

(SDD FB group Blog Ladder)

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Sue, I love the cute image and beautiful wreath design
hugs Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Sue, great card, love the little dragon, he looks so cheery, and the wreath frame is gorgeous, love it, hugs Kate x

scrappymo! said...

What a cutie pie of a card! Your wreath is fabulous.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Sue
Such a cute card. He/She looks a very friendly dragon lol!
Parcel of cards will be on its way for Millie-Rose later this morning.
Ang x

Karen Petitt said...

Such a gorgeous card and he is so cute! Love your pretty wreath xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue,
me lovely little blogging matey.
what a superb card. Love that wreath, it looks like a lot of hard work involved in it. Great dragon image too, and perfectly designed.
Hope you and Paul are both feeling a lot better now.
Have a wonderful day.
Lots of love. Jenny L.