.

.

Tuesday 29 June 2021

70th Birthday with Gus

 


It's been another nice warm day here..towels and bedding all nice and dry..I love the smell of fresh bedding. I've made this birthday card for my oldest brother who is 70 in August (my Son was born on his birthday!) so it's a kind of twofer lol ...although I'm in the middle of making his he's still a huge Harry Potter fan after all these years.

My daughter-in-law is making my brother's cake..he loves fruit cake so I doubt it will last long...but I'll be away for his birthday as I'm going to visit my Son in Liverpool because I haven't seen him for what seems ages..and my Grandson is on 'hubster' patrol ..they love each other's company, mainly killing zombies on the playstation! and he loves going for walks around the woods here so the dogs will be happy to see him as well LOL. I'm orfffffft to water the plants and oh it's a big game on tv tonight! I can't bear to watch it lol Germany seems to be England's nemesis and if it comes down to penalties ohhhhhhh well.........take care and lots of huggles xxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Just catching up Sue, I've missed so many gorgeous creations. I've done the bedding and everything else today all dried and smelling lubberly ;D
I love Gus and this image is so much fun, gorgeous colouring and paper, Love your card.
Faith x

Aunty Sue said...

Lobe the sentiment must remember for my brother great card

meg said...

Gus is a fantastic fun image,a brilliant card,have a great visit with your son

Sarah said...

What a fabulous 70th card for your Brother Sue, Gus is such a fun character. Bet you are looking forward to catching up with your Son too xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a fun image Sue and a brilliant card. Enjoy your visit to your sister, Kate 😍

Kathleen said...

A super fun image and great papers with a lovely design.

Kath x

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Sue. I love the image and sentiment, it made me smile!
Great result for England this evening, roll on Saturday when we take on Ukraine in the quarter final. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Fantastic fun card and I really love those colours too. x

Janette said...

Oh this is a fab card Sue, love it.
I love line dried washing, I think my neighbours think I run some kind of wash house :} as for the footie, didn't we do well, I had no hope for us, although I don't watch my son here did, what a surprise haha, I really shouldn't say that should I....have a lovely day, my dark wash is already out..:}

cotnob said...

A fun Birthday card Sue, a super Gus image, they always make me smile.
I hope you enjoyed the football, I can't watch England play but I will be able to hear what is going on, my Craft Room is directly above where my husband and son will be watching!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x