.

.

Monday 28 June 2021

Friends

 


Hi everyone! well it's another warm one here today ..misty this morning but it's turned out lovely and two lines of washing done! 'The boys' are just chilling out on the lawn and sunbathing lol we've got their paddling pool out ...so they both go for a dip and then lay down and dry out and then back in again.

I had a little play with this sweet image which I got from HERE there are some gorgeous images..so I will be back to get some more. I was thinking I must start my Christmas cards soon I left it a little late last year so I'm determined to get on top of them. It's our Daughter's 40th this Sunday so we are having a barbeque on the Saturday ..I made her card and forgot to take a photo! but it's all sealed now because I put butterflies in that will take off when she opens it hahaha...so fingers crossed hope the weather stays nice for it.

Well I shall toodle off I think 'the hubster' is having 40 winks..it's so quiet! Lots of huggles everyone and stay safe xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Sue this is the cutest ever what a gorgeous image she is so delightful, I love the kitty and the sentiment a super make
hugs
lorraine x

meg said...

She is adorable Sue,a gorgeous card

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous card with a super cute image, I love your design and colours, Kate x

Janette said...

A gorgeous sweet card Sue, the weather has been beautiful here too today but alot have had rain. Your daughters birthday card sounds really fun, hope it stays nice for you, its my grandsons 4th birthday to and my daughters on Monday so it's all go. Xx

Kathleen said...

What a super sweet and fun image , great colours and lovely papers.

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Great card, really nice colours and love your cute image. . x

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card Sue, such a sweet image and beautifully coloured.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Liz said...

Adorable card Sue and a beautiful sentiment.
No hanging the washing out to dry here, it’s damp and overcast so far this week. I even put on a winter jumper yesterday. xx

Sarah said...

That is a really lovely card Sue, such a gorgeous image and I love the pierced edges and the return of the pearly blobs!! We still haven't managed to get Bowie and bumble in their pool, they much prefer muddy puddles!! xx