.

.

Saturday 31 July 2021

Winter Cottage

 



I found this Inkylicious set while clearing my craft room and it's never been used before so I thought I would have a dabble. I bought it at a craft fair a long time ago so it's about time it was used LOL I've bought tickets for the Stamp Addicts craft fair at Harrogate in October so I'm really looking forward to that! it's been so long since we had one.

We had a wonderful day at Beamish Museum yesterday and apart from a few spots of rain it stayed clear for most of the day. We bought some yummy home made sweets and watched them being made and then had a nice meal in the restaurant.

Have a wonderful weekend and take care lots of huggles xxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love the soft colours and I am sure I have that stamp or almost the same, must have alook when I feel up to it.
Your day out sounds nice, hope for some more sunshine very soon.xx

meg said...

A beautiful Christmas card in gorgeous neutral tones,love the pearls around the edges, sounds as though you had a great day out

Chris said...

This is a beauty Sue, a lovely design in the soft wintery colours, fabulous stamps and the glittery poinsettias with the red gems are gorgeous.
Glad you enjoyed your day out and lucky you- a craft fair to look forward to, seems so long ago there was one close enough to home to go to! I'm not jealous...
hugs
xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful 'dabbling' Sue, great set of stamps along with the gorgeous poinsettia's.
Sounds like you had a great day out. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning card Sue, love everything about it. Happy to hear you had a good day out.
Faith x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is so beautiful Sue it makes me feel cold just looking at it, the sparkle the whiteness it all looks fantastic
hugs
lorraine x

cotnob said...

A lovely Christmas card Sue, a pretty scene and beautiful Poinsettias.
I'm so pleased you enjoyed your day out, it sounds like you had a great time.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card Sue, love the overstamping on the patterned paper, what a brilliant idea. I'll let you into a secret...I have this stamp, together with kraft card, stencil, white ink and fluffy stuff that I bought as a kit many years ago and have never used...shame on me!! About time I used it!! xx

cuilliesocks said...

A gorgeous card Sue, what a beautiful topper and your design is so elegant, Kate x