.

.

Sunday 1 August 2021

Best Friend

 


Hi everyone! it's a nice warm day here and so far no rain! I've had a bit of time in my craft room so I've made this card with a Mo digital image and it's for one of my neighbours Granddaughter's. I think she is such a cute image.

I can't believe how fast the weeks are flying by in 3 weeks I'll be driving down to Liverpool to surprise my Son for his birthday!!! I can't wait I'm so excited. I went shopping yesterday and bought him 2 of his favourite t-shirts and some converse shoes and he's always been Harry Potter daft since the beginning so I've made him a Harry Potter card and a Gringotts Wallet to put his birthday money in LOL and his favourite aftershave and a box of toiletries I've been adding to each week hahaha.

I'm absolutely starving and I can smell the roast beef cooking my tummy is rumbling!! I think 'the boys' can too because they are hovering round the kitchen LOL...I went out into the garden earlier and the intense rain we've had has made a right mess of my plants I'm hoping they start to revive poor things.

Well take care everyone and hope you have all had a lovely weekend lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Aww too cute, I love the image and your colour pallet Sue, Kate x

Chris said...

Totally cute and adorable- I love it!
Sounds as if you're well prepared for your son's birthday surprise, 2 weeks will soon fly past!
Weather really changeable here- it's bright sunshine at the moment but half an hour ago it was like a typhoon, such heavy rain and really windy! It's been a strange summer so far...
xx

meg said...

She's a cutie Sue,love your choice of colours,papers and layout

Mrs A. said...

So sweet. I love Mo's digitalis. Mixed bag of weather today. Sunny one minute and raining the next. Hugs Mrs A.

Janette said...

A gorgeous card Sue. Sounds like you had a good day. Xx

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card Sue and sounds like a lovely trip planned, your son will be so happy....hugs. xx

cotnob said...

A pretty card Sue, such an adorable image and lovely pastel colours.
I hope your Son doesn't read your blog or your visit will not be much of a surprise!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

SarahR said...

Hi Sue, such a cute image and an adorable card! Mo's images are fabulous aren't they - some of my all time favourites.

We missed most of the rain here, we do seem to be in a bit of a dry spot here - sometimes it rains in the nearest town and we are as dry as a bone!

Sarah

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie she is! LOve these colours Sue.
There's some pretty dies here too!
Chrissyxx
We love to surprise our 'children' regardless of what age they are.