.

.

Monday 9 August 2021

Baby Bunny

 


My Granddaughter's school are doing a fair to raise funds for the children to have a little garden plot...it was supposed to be earlier in the year but got cancelled due to covid.  I know my Granddaughter loves to be in the garden because she helps me when she comes to visit...she loves to 'bedhead' the flowers LOL and my Daughter sells cakes, so she is going to be doing lots of cupcakes etc and I'm going to give her all the cards I have made that are just boxed up going nowhere...I usually give them to charity shops but a garden plot for the kiddies seems a lovely idea! 

I didn't have any baby cards so I made this one using an LOTV digi stamp I think it's the cutest...I wish I could take a straight photo hahahaha...and I'll make some more because I have lots of LOTV stamps! 

We had a delicious lunch yesterday it was gorgeous I was completely stuffed! Take care and lots of huggles xxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxx 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge ...

Gem of A Craft Challenge (pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com)

10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Very cute LOTV image, great card. xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Sue for such a good cause, I hope the school does well.xx

cotnob said...

An adorable card Sue, such a sweet image and pretty pinks.
I hope they manage to raise lots of funds for the garden, it sounds like a great idea.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Brenda said...

We had a "secret garden" at my elementary school that I worked at, so I'm all for a little garden plot for the kiddo's! Love that they are doing a fair to raise the funds for it. Sounds like your daughter is a good baker, I love cake, but then again, don't know of many foods hat I don't like! lol I had to laugh about your granddaughter loving to bedhead the flowers, so cute!! Your the sweetest for donating your cards to them Sue. You make such adorable ones! I love this baby one, that image is just the cutest! Love the papers and of course your coloring of this image. So sweet! Huggles, Brenda

meg said...

A gorgeous baby card Sue a wonderful stamped image and papers

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Sue this is another beautiful card full of sweetness and delight I adore that cute bunny great colours and a wonderful bow.
hugs
lorraine x

Chris said...

This image is just the cutest and perfect for a new baby card. Hope the fund raising goes well, I agree with you, it's a lovely idea for the children to have a garden.
xx

SarahR said...

Hi Sue, such a sweet image and an adorable card. Do love LoTV, so glad they are all still around (even in digital form) so many of my favourite stamp companies seemed to have disappeared in my crafting break.

My daughter's Primary School had a garden for the children, but unfortunately she was never interested in gardening - then or now! Takes after her mum!

Sarah

Wendy said...

Awww so adorable and gorgeous, love it!
Wendy x

Sarah said...

Blimey O'Reilley I have missed loads, you have been crafting like crazy Sue!! This is adorable, such a gorgeous image. What a lovely idea for schools to have a garden plot xx