.

.

Tuesday 10 August 2021

Sail Away

 


Hi everyone thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog I truly do appreciate it!

I have made another card for my Daughter's fair to raise funds for a garden plot today and it's an LOTV image and it's so cute! I love this little boy LOL he looks like he's on a huge adventure with his boat into the big wide world. 

The weather has been warm and mild today with some outbursts of a few showers but I managed to take the boys down to the beach for a nice swim and a stroll...not that I could stop them swimming if I tried!!!  Take care and lots of huggles xxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxx

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge 

Get Creative Challenges

Gem of A Craft Challenge (pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com)

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge


10 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely card Sue, I love this LOTV image, beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely gorgeous design and adorable stamp and finished beautifully. xx

meg said...

This little guy looks as though he is going to have fun,a fabulous image and card

aussie aNNie said...

WOW this is amazing and love it, thanks so much for entering our challenge with your fabulous design at[annie designer for Polkadoodles challenges
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, a great image - I hope the fair went well.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

chrissy xx said...

Think ALL the LOTV images are so sweet!
LOve your colours and design Sue.
Hope the fair went well.
Chrissyxx

Chris said...

He's a real little sweetie- his boat is nearly as big as he is! Great layout, fab papers and colours.
xx

coldwaters2 said...

What a little cutie this is Sue I adore the image also the papers and your colouring I just love it all
hugs
lorraine x

Sarah said...

What a sweet card, love that LOTV stamp and the nautical colours look great xx

CraftyGirl said...

I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member