.

.

Thursday 12 August 2021

Besties August Challenge

 


I love this image she is a Coffee Troll image from Besties Shop and for a change (I mean when I remember!) I've used a slimline card and my dies LOL. We have our challenge over at My Besties Aussie Challenge and this cute image can be found HERE 

Didn't do much today had a lazy chilling one to be honest...I can't believe I'm off to Liverpool next Friday...sat nav at the ready LOL because I have no sense of direction at all...I remember years ago I set off to go to a garden centre and ended up outside my In-Laws house hahaha at least I had a cuppa and chat and my Mother-In-Law got a good chuckle out of it!!!...I'm fine with places I go to on a regular basis but put a diversion in place and that's it I'm lost! 

Well take care and lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxx


9 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous card Sue,love the beautifully coloured image and background

coldwaters2 said...

This is one gorgeous card Sue I love the slimline card and how you have done the edges of the base card and papers the image is a beauty coloured wonderfully
hugs
lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautifully coloured and I am a lover of slim line cards. xx

Janette said...

Hi Sue, I just love that image and the tall card, the frame makes it pop too.xx

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, a great image and fabulous slimline design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chris said...

She's a real cutie Sue- a troll with attitude! Beautiful colouring and the slimline design looks great.
Laughing over your lack of sense of direction- great to know I'm not alone!!!
xxx

chrissy xx said...

Super cute dies on this GOrgeous image Sue.
LOve your colours and design.
Chrissyxx
It's okay having a sat nav! just remember to listen to what it says lol. x

cuilliesocks said...

What a fabulous image and I love your design, super colours and I love the die shapes you've used.
Have a safe drive to Liverpool and a great weekend, Kate x

Sarah said...

That's a beautifully coloured image Sue and I love the deckle edged tall die mats, they look fantastic xx