.

.

Sunday 15 August 2021

Mine Smell Like Roses???

 

Hi all you lovely peeps! I did have fun doing this Christmas card hahaha! Another one for my stash it's slowly growing! 
It's a digital image from Dustin Pike at Whimsy Stamps and I'm still smiling...although it's probably an old one and I've just come across it.

Well Friday will soon be here and I can't wait to see my Son!!! I've started packing all my necessities because I'm sure to forget something! and I went out for a drive just to test my sat nav and errrrrr it kept falling asleep!! Can't have that happen on Friday or I'll end up in blimmin Scotland! LOL but it hasn't been used for awhile I had updated it all ..'the hubster' said it was charged (Ahem!) so I will be out again tomorrow even if it just means going to the beach and back hahahaha  Anyhoooooo I must dash time for a shower and then feet up and some telly....huggles xxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxx

Gem of A Craft Challenge (pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge ...: C# 164

11 comments:

meg said...

Had to laugh at this one Sue,a fun image and fantastic sentiment

Janette said...

What a fun card Sue, great image.
Hope the sat nav is fully loaded before you go, sure it will behave. Xxx

coldwaters2 said...

LOL< LOL Oh my goodness this is just so much fun Sue a brilliant fun image a great and very different festive make I love it, lol
hugs
lorraine x

Aunty Sue said...

Lol love this

aussie aNNie said...

hahaha love love love this and that image is fartabulous.... xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a fantastic fun image and so cute too, great card Sue, Kate x

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, such a fun image and sentiment - it certainly made me laugh.
I hope you get your Sat Nav sorted.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chris said...

This IS funny Sue- such a cute image to go with the sentiment. Like roses, eh??? Wish I could say the same for Marvin- he's just toxic!
xxx

Sarah said...

LOL what a hilarious card Sue!! Takes me back to the days when we used to snigger at words like boobies and bum!! LOL xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is hilarious Sue! You so should share it with us over on the Whimsy Stamps Facebook page, it's so fun! Hugs, Wends xoxo

candio said...

Super fun card!! Thanks for playing along with the challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! DT Candace