.

.

Wednesday 18 August 2021

Quick Post

 


Hi everyone! Just a quick post as I'm so busy sorting out everything before I go to see my Son this Friday!!! I'm going over and over and checking it twice (where have I heard that before hmmm???) So I sat down and chilled for a bit and made this quick card just to post really. I promise I will get around your blogs if I can before I leave but if not will do when I get back next week!

So stay safe have a wonderful weekend and lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxx

12 comments:

meg said...

Have a fantastic time with your son Sue, hope your journey goes smoothly.A gorgeous bright cheerful card

Aunty Sue said...

Have a safe journey and enjoy your time with your son. Lovely card love the colour combo

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, such a sweet image.
Have a lovely time with your Son.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

Super gorgeous, those colours and stamp are just exquisite. enjoy time with your son....xx

Janette said...

Love your card Sue, how you made it 'quick' is a mystery to me its such a sweet card.
Have a lovely time when you visit your son, enjoy.xx

Chris said...

Have a great time Sue- your son is in for a lovely surprise!!!
This card is so pretty Sue, delightful image, beautiful colouring and design- love the colour combo!
xx

Katrina Bufton said...

Really pretty card Sue, I love the colours. Have a great time with your son.
Hugs,
Katrina x

Liz said...

Fabulous card Sue, lovely design. Enjoy the time with your son. xx

coldwaters2 said...

This is gorgeous Sue full of sweetness and delight great choice of colours and a pretty image
hugs
lorraine x

Sarah said...

What better way to chill than make a fabulous card like this!! It's gorgeous xx

chrissy xx said...

I've got this sweet image! FABulous colours and design. LOve this little snail lol. Have a lovely time with your son.
Chrissyxx

Mrs A. said...

Enjoy your breakaway seeing your son. Hope you have a nice relaxing time. What a gorgeous card you have for us to feast our eyes on. Hugs Mrs A.