.

.

Thursday 26 August 2021

Think He's Eaten Too Many Mince Pies!

 


Hi everyone! Well I've had an amazing time with my Son in Liverpool ...saw all the famous sights went across the Mersey ...his face when he opened the door was amazing hahaha and then I took him shopping to get him out of the way while his surprise birthday party was put in place! and lots of tears when I had to come home...but it must be an age thing I'm exhausted LOL but at least I found my way there and back without a hitch so I was really happy about that.! 'The hubster' behaved while I was away and 'the boys' went beserk when I walked in...it's bittersweet but it's good to be home.

I've made a Christmas card with my Daisy Mae stamps that I've had for weeks but never used it's a 6x6 and my stash is slowly getting there. Anyhoooo I've waffled on again...so hope everyone is safe and well and I'll get round to your blogs soon...take care and lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

12 comments:

meg said...

So pleased to read that you had a wonderful time with your son, it must have been hard on you all when it was time to leave,a fun Christmas card great image and sentiment

tilly said...

what a cute card and so nice you had such fun with your son, a lovely trip for you, xx

Chris said...

Glad you had such a good time with your son Sue, it's so lovely to be able to see family again- also glad that Paul behaved himself while you were away!
Fun Christmas card- poor Santa is well and truly stuck!
xx

chrissy xx said...

Sounds like you've had lots of fun Sue and your sat nav behaved getting you there and back which is a bonus.
Brilliant fun image and lots of glitter. LOve your papers too. Always LOve to see Christmas card all year round.
Chrissyxx

cuilliesocks said...

So pleased to hear that your time with your son was so good, and that your got there and back safely.
Love this brilliant image, a super fun card Sue, Kate x

Liz said...

So pleased that you had a good time with your son. Liverpool is a great place to visit. We were there for a break in February last year, just before the first lockdown.
Love your card, what a fabulous image! xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful papers used and most gorgeous and creative project. So happy to read you had a lovely time Sue, it's so special to even read this as I can't see my family due to border closed and lock down.xxx xx

cotnob said...

A fun card Sue, such a super image.
I'm so pleased you had a wonderful time with your Son in Liverpool.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Janette said...

So happy to read your visit went well, it must've been wonderful to catch up with your son.
Your card is gorgeous Sue.xx

Sarah said...

Lovely to read that you had a wonderful time with your Son Sue and I am glad your boys at home behaved!! What a fun card this is xx

Kuni said...

Lovely and fun card.
hugs
Kuni

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, this is too cute! What a fun and fabulous Christmas creation! Love it!! Hugs, Wends xoxo