.

.

Monday 11 July 2022

Hot Summer!

 


Hi everyone...I am totally melting in this heat LOL ..I came into my craft room with the little air conditioning machine on and just crafted as long as my hip would let me!! This is a new LOTV image and I've just received some of their polymer stamps through the door this morning so I'm dying to start on them! 

The boys have just been chilling ..we took them down the beach late the other night and Woody loves water but when we came to go home I looked around and he was lifting one of his back legs in the air...so off to the vet the next morning and he's hurt some muscle (can't remember the name of it) so anti-inflammatory pills and £60 down later he's relaxing and taking it easy.  We've had the big paddling pool out for them to cool down in and Ollie just lays in it hahaha.

Anyhoooo take care and lots of huggles xxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

meg said...

Hope woody makes a quick recovery Sue, a beautifully coloured fun image and card

Chris said...

Fabulous fun card Sue- love the image, beautiful colouring and bright cheerful colours.
Hope Woody soon recovers from his strained whatever-it-is, not easy to keep them calm- even when it's hot! Thought about getting the paddling pool out for Marvin but worried he'll just go crazy with excitement and end up even hotter! He's coping pretty well with the heat so far... I did some housework this morning before it got too hot, then have alternated between garden (reading in the shade!) and craftroom- nice and cool in here! I don't mind when it's hot in the daytime- it's when it's too hot at night I get grumpy!
xx

Sarah said...

I just KNEW that you would be investing in those new LOTV stamps Sue...rude not to!! This is a gorgeous card, lovely bright colours. Martin has been walking the dogs at sunrise, they really don't like the heat at all and, of course, won't use their pool either. I hope Woody has a speedy recovery. Bowie is forever pulling muscles, he leaps like a deer when he picks up a scent!! xx

Liz said...

Super card Sue, the image is so cute. It's been so hot here today, so difficult to get cool and no energy to do anything much. xx

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, a great image and you have coloured it beautifully, I'm looking forward to seeing your new stamps when you get them coloured up.
I hope Woody makes a speedy recovery, I wish someone would tell our dogs that it is hot, they still expect to be walked as normal, the heat does not seem to bother them at all!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

SarahR said...

Hi Sue, awww that is a super cute image and coloured so well - love the texture you've got on the pup!

It's hot here, but not boiling hot and our cats really don't care. Difference between cats and dogs in the heat - cats lap it up!! Although not such a big difference with vets - one of ours needs a tooth out, that'll be over £300 spent on her!

Sarah

cuilliesocks said...

Oh poor Ollie, I hope his leg gets better soon.
Your card is so cute, a great image and super colouring, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I guess Woody is doing it for attention, he knows it's hot and you'll make sure he's cool hahaha. I love your card Sue, a great image with lovely papers and super colouring. Hope you are OK too.
Faith x

anne said...

Lovely fun card Sue, I love the little cloud details.
Hope ypu dog is fully recovered now.
Hugs
Anne