.

.

Friday 15 July 2022

Happy Birthday!

 


While I'm sat doing this post it is absolutely raining cats and dogs! much needed for the lawns though and it's cooler now which I love lol I can't bear the heat so I'm dreading the next few days as it's going to get hotter.

This is one of my new LOTV polymer stamps...isn't she a cutie! It's a birthday card for my friend who moved to Scotland and she is coming here on the first week of August and I'm so excited!!! and the second week of August my Son is coming for a week soooooo I'm really happy. Well the rain has stopped..that was short and sweet...the reservoirs really need a lot of rain especially down South.

Anyhoooooo I shall go and order a lovely takeaway for tea ..it's our treat once a week..only we can't decided what we are having yet LOL

Take care and lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

Chris said...

Aww what a sweetie! Love your new stamp Sue and your card is beautiful. I can't believe you have rain, it's been warm and dry for days here (hot and dry for some of them but a pleasant temperature for the last couple of days) I'm bracing myself for what's to come! We really do need rain, been tto dry for too long.
How lovely that your friend and son are visiting next month, it's great to have something to look forward to!
xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Sue I don't like the heat either not looking forward to the heat wave it would be nice if they were wrong as they normally are, lol. Sue this is so cute and an utter delight to see a real beauty
hugs
lolo x

tilly said...

this is so pretty, isn't she sweet, and love the flowers, how nice to have visitors to look forward to, you would think no-one in England had ever been abroad on holidays the way they are going on !! I survived 35 degrees in Darwin Australia quite a few times and still living hahahaha...xx

Janette said...

Sweet card Sue, really pretty.
I can't believe you had rain yesterday, I was hoping because the ground needs abit, I love the heat but am abit concerned for next week as its not good for certain people is it, hope we can all be sensible. How lovely to have your friend and your son make a visit, enjoy.xx

meg said...

The start of August is going to be a busy time for you Sue,hope the weather is a bit cooler and you enjoy your visitors. A sweet image and card with a lovely sentiment

Inkyfingers said...

That is such a sweet image, Sue and you have coloured her beautifully. I thought LOTV had stopped making actual stamps so I'll have to go and have a look later. I really like how you echoed your colours with the background paper and flowers - so professional looking! Your friend is going to love this. Hope you and the boys are coping with the heat.
Take care.
Hugs
Carol x

anne said...

This is so pretty Sue, hope you have a lovely time with your visitors, we are just back from visiting family in Scotland.
Hugs
Anne

cotnob said...

A pretty card Sue, such a sweet image and lovely flowers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x