.

.

Wednesday 5 October 2022

Fab 'n' Funky #558 Challenge - Embossing Wet/Dry

 


Hi everyone! Time for another challenge at Fab 'n' Funky and the theme is 'Embossing Wet/Dry' and the theme has been chosen by the lovely N-Eva .
I have used one of my Quatro D sets and this one is 'Peonie' it's such a shame the embossing doesn't show up really well at all but I really love these sets which include the stencils, a die, a stamp and embossing folder. I'm still getting the hang of it lol but it's so much fun!
Thanks so much for all your lovely comments on my last post I truly appreciate every one...So pop on over and see what the rest of my teamies have made and join in the fun...Toodle pip and all that huggles xxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Such a pretty card Sue have a l9vely day

Chris said...

A beautiful card Sue, a lovely inky background for your stunning embossed image, such pretty colours too.
xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Sue and so pretty.xx

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Sue, the image is beautiful and I love the delivate pastel colours.

Pat xx

meg said...

A fabulous background and beautifully coloured embossed diecut image,love the colours you chose

Kate said...

Hi Sue, love your pink background and your gorgeous peonies floating elegantly above it! So feminine!

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Sue. I especially love the background for the beautiful peonies. xx

jimlynn said...

Absolutely gorgeous! LOVE!
Lynn

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Sue, I love the gorgeous floral image and your super colours, Kate x

Liz said...

Beautiful card Sue, I love the delicate colours. xx

chrissy xx said...

BEAutiful colours and a GORgeous design Sue.
LOve it. A image for many occasions.
Chrissyxx

anne said...

This is such a pretty card Sue, lovely pastel colours.
Hugs
Anne

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How very, very beautiful, gorgeous colouring and colour mix Sue.
Faith x