.

.

Saturday 15 October 2022

Merry Christmas

 


Hi all you wonderful peeps! Isn't it amazing what you find when you tidy up your craft room???? I had totally forgotton I had bought these two sizes of DL cards and haven't used them in ages! So thought I would make a Christmas card to add to my very small stash ..I'm busy doing them for my Daughter's fayre and for my own personal ones and trying to do my DT obligations as well LOL and it's so hard when you're in constant pain but I don't complain really there are lots worse off than I am.

The image is an LOTV printed one which I found in a bundle of papers and images I hadn't used so it was a very quick make and I think I'll be making a few of these. Anyhooooo stay safe as always and lots of huggles xxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxx

7 comments:

Chris said...

It IS amazing what you can unearth in a craft-room tidy! A few weeks I had a good thorough sort-out and found so much forgotten stash it was as if I'd been to a craft show!!! Gave loads of stuff away too so now I can put everything away again! Took me ages so I'm trying to be more organised now but don't know how long it will last.
Your card is lovely, love the shape and the sweet image. Good luck with the christmas cards.
xxx

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card Sue and thank you for the inspiration. I am never quite sure how to make the best of a DL shape and this has really helped. I hope you soon get your pain sorted xx

Anonymous said...

Your card is really gorgeous Sue and I am so glad you found such lovely stash. It’s amazing what we have when we really look. Xxx

meg said...

A fabulous slimline card Sue,love your layout,papers and gorgeous Father Christmas hope your pain eases, I've now been told l have arthritis in my spine as well as both hips,keep trying to make the best of things though,it could be worse. Take care,sending healing wishes.

Pat said...

It's so surprising what you find when you have a clear out isn't it, but love the card you made with your forgotten treasures, lovely image and great design.

Pat xx

cuilliesocks said...

So sorry to hear that you are in so much pain Sue, I hope it can be eased soon, pain really pulls you down emotionally as well as physically.
Your card is really pretty, lovely design and I love a DL shape for a change, Kate x

anne said...

Ihope that you are soon feeling some relief from your pain. Lovely card and the tag behind the image is so pretty.
Hugs Anne xx