.

.

Sunday 1 January 2023

January Challenge - 613 Avenue Create - 'Anything Goes/Optional Twist' - Winter Scene

 


Happy New Year!!!! and welcome to our first challenge of 2023 at 613 Avenue Create and the theme this month is 'Anything Goes/Optional Twist 'Winter Scene'. So I have used this cute digital image from Mo's Pencils I think she/he is adorable ...come on over and join in the fun and see what my teamies have made!
I haven't been blogging recently as I've had that new flu and I have felt absolutely horrendous...I wouldn't wish it on anyone..it's left me being so weak all I have done is sleep....and 'the hubster' got a serious chest infection so he was in hospital and just got home before Christmas so all in all I wish to kick 2022 to the curb LOL
Hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year to you all...lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

meg said...

Wishing you both a Happy Healthy New Year Sue,hope 2023 is a good year for you.An absolutely adorable image and card

Janette said...

I hope 2023 is a good year for you both Sue, all the best.
This card is adorable, the image is so cute and I love all the blue, so frosty and pretty.xxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's absolutely adorable, Sue! Happy New Year xoxo

Chris said...

Happy New Year Sue- fingers crossed that this year starts off better than the old one finished- and continues to be a good one! Can't say I'm sorry to see the last of 2022 either!
LOve your pretty card featuring that little Mo Manning cutie, beautifully coloured, lovely frosty colours. The distressing looks beautiful too!
xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Happy New Year Sue sorry that you and your hubby have been ill I really hope that you are both well now Sue your card is beautiful love the image and colour
hugs
lorraine x

Sarah said...

Happy New Year Sue and I am so sorry to read that your ill health continued so long, I do hope that you are recovering slowly and that Paul is over his infection too. This card is gorgeous, such a cute image and lovely design xx

Brenda said...

I have heard that this new flu is a doozy Sue! People have said they fared better with Covid than this flu. So far, I've avoided it and I hope it stays that way. Glad you are feeling better now, it sounds like it was brutal to say the least! Sorry to hear hubby had a chest infection as well and had a hospital stay but so happy he got to come home by Christmas. Yes, I hope you did just that and kicked 2022 to the curb! Here's to a healthier New Year! I love your first card of the year!!! This image is adorable and you have showcased this cutie perfectly. Love that paper you used and those beautiful snowflakes. This little one looks so cozy in his/her coat and hat but you can definitely feel the chill from the snow. lol Hugs, Brenda