.

.

Saturday 7 January 2023

'Something New' with Sweet Stampin


 Happy New Year Everyone! Hope you are all safe and well...it's time for our 'just for fun' challenge at Sweet Stampin and the theme is 'New' so I have made this new home card and please excuse the sentiment but I couldn't believe I didn't have a new home stamp in my stash..so I will have to remedy that LOL any excuse to get some crafty stuff.

Pop on over and see what my teamies have created and join in the fun! lots of huggles xxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous New Home card Sue,that's definitely a home with a beautiful view.

Janette said...

I love this image, I have it but only used twice at the most but I love it. A gorgeous card, I even like the sentiment.xx

Chris said...

Such a lovely image Sue, I would love to live there...always wanted a tree-house- Swiss Family Robinson was one of my favourite books as a child! I'm so clumsy and uncoordinated though that I'd probably fall out!
xxx

cuilliesocks said...

It's a lovely New Home card Sue, I love the image and your design, Kate x

Sarah said...

A perfect New Home card Sue and your doodled sentiment looks fabulous xx

Brenda said...

Oh Sue, I am loving this card! That image is so sweet and perfect for someone who just got a new home. It is also so summery looking and I am dreaming of summer right now. lol Got a taste of spring and now I'm wanting it to come back to bring on summer, but way to early for that. Love that background paper too. I think you did a great job with your sentiment, but it is a good excuse to do a little shopping for sure! And we all NEED a few more supplies right?!! Hugs, Brenda