.

.

Saturday 27 May 2023

'Just For Fun' with Sweet Stampin

 


Time for our 'just for fun' challenge at Sweet Stampin and the theme this fortnight is 'Things With Wings' so I have used a stamp from Studio Light ...I bought them when they were a 'One Day Special' on Create and Craft but I have barely used them. 

Please pop on over and join in the fun and see what the rest of the team have made. I hope you're all having a lovely weekend and the weather is sunny wherever you are! Take care and lots of huggles xxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

Chris said...

I love this Sue, beautiful stamp, love the delicate flowers and butterflies, the colours are lovely too so fresh and pretty.
Hope you have a great weekend.
xx

meg said...

Absolutely exquisite Sue,the colours and stamping are so delicate

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous card Sue, it's a lovely floral image and so beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x

anne said...

This is so pretty Sue, campanulas are one of my favourite flowers and especially in this colour.
Hope you have lovely bank holiday weekend.
Anne

Janette said...

Sue, this is so pretty. I love the image and beautiful colours, really gorgeous.
Hope things are well, take care and enjoy the sunshine.xx

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

Pat said...

What a gorgeous card Sue, the image is beautiful with lovely colours. Hope you are having a good weekend.

Pat xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful piece of art Sue, this is gorgeous. Love the colour mix.
Faith x

Brenda said...

What a beautiful slimline card Sue! I am loving that image and the look or maybe even mixed media bits. Such a cheerful card! Hugs, Brenda

jimlynn said...

GORGEOUS!! I love this one Sue. So very lovely.
Lynn