.

.

Sunday 2 July 2023

613 Avenue Create Challenge 'Anything Goes/Optional Twist Nautical (Boats, Sand, Beach Houses etc)

 


These month's are flying by!! It's time for our July challenge at 613 Avenue Create and the theme is 'Anything Goes'/Optional Twist Nautical (Boats, beach, sand etc) I have used this cute tiddlyinks image for my card and the faces on those seagulls say's it all LOL...so come on over and see what my teamies have made and join in the fun! 

We had a lovely time with the family yesterday I was really naughty and had a dessert ..but..I didn't have a starter so I was almost good hahaha. Having a quiet Sunday and totally chilling ...take care and lots of huggles xxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

meg said...

Your characters are fabulous fun Sue,a brilliant seaside scene

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a fun and wonderful card Sue, love all the characters.
Faith x

Anonymous said...

Great card Sue.

Janette said...

This is so sweet and fun and who doesn't like to be beside the seaside..haha..
Hope you have a lovely day Sue.xx

jimlynn said...

Oh my goodness! So cute and fun. I love the look on the gulls and that main image of the little girl is so cute. I'd love to join her at the beach!
Lynn

Chris said...

Looks like it's fun for all- love your fabulous card Sue, it made me laugh! Reminds me of when my 2 younger granddaughter were on the beach having a family picnic- the older one was scared of the seagulls, they were being a bit intimidating but the little one, aged 2 at the time was totally unphased phased and ran at them flapping her arms and shrieking in her own inimitable way- the seagulls flew away!
xxx

cuilliesocks said...

What a cute image and wonderful card Sue, love all the bright colours, and those seagulls are brilliant, Kate x

Chana Malkah said...

This is such a fun card! Nice job!
Hugz,
Chana

Sarah said...

Blimey Sue, you have been busy...I've missed loads this week. This is such fun, fab Tiddlyinks images, LOVE the seagulls!! xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Such a sweet scene, Sue xoxo