.

.

Tuesday 4 July 2023

Birthday Girl


 Hi everyone! I made this card for my box as I'm usually getting asked for a card from some member of the family that has forgot! It's a lovely stamp from LOTV I think she is gorgeous lol and they are my favourite stamps. 

We are popping round our Daughter's later because it's her birthday so we are dropping her pressie and card off...and I've made her a cake lol she actually makes cakes for all occasions and usually never gets one herself so I thought I would surprise her. 

Anyhoooooo I shall be off take care and lots of huggles xxxxx Sue xxxxxx

10 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter and sweet of you to take her a cake Sue.
Your card is a delight, love the image and those pretty flowers.
Faith x

meg said...

Birthday wishes to your daughter,hope she enjoys her cake,a beautiful image and card Sue

jimlynn said...

So sweet and pretty. Love the big flower blooms too.
Have a great day!
Lynn

Liz said...

Lovely card Sue, such a sweet image. xx

cuilliesocks said...

Happy Birthday to your Daughter Sue, I hope she has been having a super day. Your card for her is so sweet, beautifully created and coloured, Kate x

Janette said...

Happy belated birthday to your daughter Sue.
Love this sweet card.xx

Chris said...

Totally adorable, such a sweet little girl. Hope your daughter enjoyed her surprise!
xxx

Brenda said...

Awww, what a sweet birthday card Sue! Love this image, it is just darling. How sweet of you to make your daughter a cake, it is so true that when you are the baker, you tend to get left out! Hugs. Brenda

Lisa said...

Super cute image and great coloring too.

Sarah said...

What a darling card, such a cute image and gorgeous colours xx