.

.

Monday 7 August 2023

Mermaid With Polkadoodles

 


Hi everyone! hope the weather is okay where you are because here in the UK it's been atrocious!!! garden is saturated and plants certainly don't need any water.

My card today is made up of a pack of stamps..gorgeous paper packs and this emphemera called jumbles and you can see it all HERE I bought mine from Create and Craft when Nikky from Polkadoodles was on the show and I don't usually put emphemera on my cards but after I had coloured the image and cut it out I thought I'd have a bash lol and there is lots left too... I made the background paper with pixie dust that I haven't used in ages. 

Well I'm going to have to take Ollie for a walk...the sky is grey but for now it's stopped raining..best take my brolly lol ...take care and huggles xxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

Chris said...

Bright and beautiful, a lovely background and scene for your pretty little mermaid. Hope the walk wasn't too wet- weather is meant to be improving this week, fingers crossed!
xxx

meg said...

Gosh Sue we've only had one or two really wet days, otherwise warm and sunny,a fabulous card with a beautiful mermaid,background and embellishments

jimlynn said...

This is making me wish I was at the beach today! So pretty and a perfect scene with the little mermaid and all the extras.
Lynn

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sue, I love all the little characters and your fabulous background, Kate x

Liz said...

Beautiful underwater scene, Sue. I love the fun design. xx

Brenda said...

The weather is crazy all over isn't it?! I sure hope you guys dry out soon. It has been the opposite here at my house, it had been dry, dry, dry. Finally yesterday and today we got rain, wild wind and in town there was a tornado warning today. Don't know yet if one landed or not, but could see the clouds spinning as it was going by my house. I was doing some praying! But all was well thankfully here at my house. I LOVE this under the sea card!!! The mermaid is adorable and I love the colors you used on her. Each of the critters, shells and coral look fabulous too-all colored so amazing. Then there is the background....whoa! It looks amazing, looks like the sun is coming down through the water and everything! Love, love, love-especially those two little turtles. LOL Hugs, Brenda

Lisa said...

Love, love, love the imagery on these gorgeous paper packs and this ephemera. Really cute card.