.

.

Tuesday 8 August 2023

Santa's Elf

 


I've made another card using this Mo's Digital image I think he has the cutest face lol and I was really happy with how my Christmas card bundle was getting along until....my Daughter asked me if I could make some for her Christmas fayre at our Granddaughter's school which I did last year...it's too raise funds for things to buy for the children....so I guess I best get my finger out and make a lot more because she sold lots last year.

Another grey and overcast day and it hasn't rained yet but they reckon the weather is going to improve at the weekend ..so finger's crossed because the dryer has been on a lot! and I do love to hang my washing on the line it always smells different to me somehow.

Take care and lots of huggles xxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

Janette said...

Another sweet card Sue, Mo images are always a winner.
The weather is good here today but we had such a storm in the night, fingers crossed we get a few good days. I am like you, washing always smells sweeter when line dried and the tumble drier worries me, but what can we do...
Enjoy the rest of your day. xx

meg said...

A wonderful image Sue,he has such a cheeky face, love your colouring and embellishments

jimlynn said...

He's a cutie with his little pull toy worm! Precious image and I love the big poinsettia you added. Beautiful coloring.
Lynn

Chris said...

Adorable elf and beautiful card! Just as well you've created a stash of Christmas cards already Sue, you're going to busy with them for a while yet, I bet they sell like hotcakes at the fund raising fair.
Rain here today- meant to be better tomorrow, I'll wait and see.
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! What a little cutie, so adorable, a fabulous card Sue.
Faith x

Sarah said...

I can't see that guy too much, I am such a fan of the adorable face!! Another great card using this fella Sue xx

Brenda said...

What a fabulous Christmas card Sue! I love that image too and his sweet little face. Just doesn't get any cuter! Your poinsettia is just gorgeous. I love that you make cards to raise money for your granddaughter's school! Love that they sell well, but why wouldn't they-you make fabulous card! We've had storms and tornadoes going on with hot & humid air. Never heard of so many warnings for the tornadoes. Times are changing, weather is changing. Not a good thing! The laundry does smell better when hung to air dry outside! I hope you got some outside weather! Hugs, Brenda