.

.

Monday 2 October 2023

Drunken Ghoulies!

 


I found these Whimsy Stamps while rummaging around in one of my drawers...I think I've only used them once last year and that's a shame because they are funny LOL.  Anyway I decided to ink them up and make a card with them.
Hope everyone has had a great weekend we had a lovely Sunday dinner at our Daughter's and our Son-in-law was over the moon with the yorkshire puds LOL he said I was on call at any hour of the day to make them for him. I did a lot so my Granddaughter and him put syrup on and stuffed their faces with the ones left over hahaha.
Take care and huggles xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

Janette said...

Fabulous, fun card Sue, love those images.
Sounds like you had a lovely Sunday, and your Yorkshires sound amazing. xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue me wonderful little blogging friend.
Oh this is such a fun card and those Goulies are so funny and sweet at the same time.
Love your inked background and paper used.
Fabulous fussy cutting of the stamps too.
Lots of crafty love and sloppies for Olliebobs. Fairy Godmother Jenny L.

meg said...

Love your ghosts,they're obviously enjoying their tipple,lovely to read you enjoyed your meal yesterday

Chris said...

Such fun Sue! Love the stamps- if there's one thing worse than being haunted by ghoulies it's being haunted by drunken ones!
Glad you had a lovely day with your family and they appreciated your Yorkshires! hugs xxx

jimlynn said...

I"m laughing out loud! SO cute and fun!! They remind me of Casper the Friendly Ghost. LOVE!
Lynn

Sarah said...

Goolies Sue...LOL...takes me back to when I was 8 and giggled at the word boobies as well!! I know, wrong kind of ghoulies!! Such a great card, love the alchohol related messages!! xx

Brenda said...

Haha! This card is just too funny and cute! I love these stamps and the sentiments. Your inky background is fabulous Sue! Such a fun adult Halloween card, it sure made me chuckle. Hugs, Brenda