.

.

Sunday 1 October 2023

613 Avenue Create Challenge -'Anything Goes'/Optional Twist 'Autumn Colours'

 


Time for our monthly challenge 613 Avenue Create and the theme is 'Anything Goes/Optional Twist 'Autumn Colours'. I have used this cute image from Mo's Digital Pencil and die cut some leaves with a Tim Holtz die.
Please pop on over and join in the challenge and you can check what my other teamies have made!  Well me and my Grandson had a lovely time yesterday! just what the Doctor ordered..I really needed to get out and chill because my anxiety has been through the roof and I managed at least one pressie for 'the hubster' lol ...I can't believe how much stocking fillers cost now LOL ...I bought some new things for the Christmas tree..there was a lady with a little craft stall and she was selling dog ornaments so I got one with Ollie and Woody's name put on and one for our Granddaughter with Lulu on for her new puppy. She really is so cute.


Well I must go we are going out for our Sunday dinner at our Daughter's later on and she needs me to do the yorkshires! Take care lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

meg said...

As always a beautifully coloured image Sue,love your layout and leaf embellishments,have a lovely day with your daughter

Janette said...

Beautiful card Sue, so sweet.
Sounds like you had a lovely shopping time and got to say, that is one cute pup, omg, adorable...Enjoy your day, who can resist a yorkshire...not me sadly haha. xx

anne said...

I might have to make some Yorkshires myself, glad you had such a lovely day yesterday.
A lovely autumnal card, the image is so sweet.
Hugs
Anne x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sue, love your image and your gorgeous colouring, love the cute photo of the puppy too. Glad you had a good day out with your grandson yesterday.

Pat xx

cuilliesocks said...

Such a sweet card Sue, love the little girl and your colours and embellishments are so lovely.
So pleased you had a lovely day with your Grandson, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue me wondrful little blogging friend.
Another fantastic card with a beautiful Mo image.
Love that sweet little girl enjoying her apple.
Such a very super design as always and the addition of the leaves is fab.
Glad you had a nice time out with your Grandson.
Lots of sloppies for Olliebobs.
Lots of crafty love and hugs Fairy Godmother Jenny L.

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Sue with another of Mo's little cuties- I think you've bought out the shop! Beautiful colouring and lovely Autumn colours.
So glad you had a good time with your grandson, you definitely deserved a little chill time!
The puppy is just adorable, (I want one!) so tiny and cute in that huge basket, her toys look bigger than she does.
hugs xxx

Sarah said...

Wow, I love that cute autumnal make, such lovely colours. pleased to hear that you made a start on your Christmas shopping. I have had a browse on Etsy and found a few things for the girls in the family. The men/boys are so difficult xx

jimlynn said...

Another fun image from Mo and a perfect card for fall too. Love the leaves going up and down the side. Very pretty.
CUTE little puppy! Glad you were able to get away for a little while and have some fun shopping.
Lynn

Brenda said...

This cute card has all the fall feels Sue! Love the little girl, she is a cutie and how fun are the basket of apples, nothing says fall like fresh picked apples! Glad you and your grandson had a great time shopping! Yes, isn't everything so crazy expensive?!! Glad you found a little something, something for the hubster! That puppy is adorable!!! Hugs, Brenda