.

.

Thursday 23 November 2023

Quiet Crafty Day

 




We've had a quiet day here...it's been miserable and windy and the forecast has said that we are headed for some really cold weather...so I guess we will be staying indoors this weekend. We have to go out tomorrow because 'the hubster' has a check-up at the hospital but I think after that we will batten down the hatches and just chill and be cosy. 

I was making Design Team cards today and I found a couple of images that I had so I decided just to mess about and make a couple of cards with them. The window die is from 'Stamps By Me' which came with other dies and crafty stuff so I thought I would just use it and have a play...I guess they can go in my Daughter's pile LOL I have been busying crocheting too..I have made two baby blankets and finished some scarves that were picked up yesterday to go to Ukraine so I'm going to start on some hats and hand warmers for the next trip out.

Anyhooooooow hope you are all safe and warm..take care and lots of huggles xxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxx

7 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Two wonderful festive creations Sue love the images and different colours
hugs
lolo x

cuilliesocks said...

Two lovely cards Sue, sweet images and great colouring, Kate x

meg said...

Two gorgeous Christmas cards Sue

Janette said...

Morning Sue, love these cute cards, the window die is lovely and I love both images, so festive.
We are ready for the chill, its been cold all week but abit of frost is welcome at this time of year, my Mam always said it got rid of germs, lets hope so :))
Enjoy your weekend.xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the inside and outside look of your card Sue, They are beautiful and fun too. Yep! Getting chilly here too. Sounds like you have been extra busy. Take care.
Faith x

Liz said...

Two cute cards Sue, I love the views through the windows. xx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous cards Sue and the window frame die works perfectly for those images. I am still slogging my way through a crochet blanket, double bed sized. I can only do it during the colder weather because it's too big and heavy!! I will finish it one day!! xx