.

.

Monday 20 November 2023

Snowmen Family

 


I had some Penny Black stamped images so I thought I would put them together and try and create a scene..the stamped trees went a bit wonky lol but I enjoyed making it.

Grandson's appointment went fine he has to go back on 2nd December he has a bad tear in his shoulder but at least they know what's wrong now. I haven't been blogging much but I've tried to get around to do my commenting..I don't know where the days are going! Anyhoooo I must go and start the tea ..no clue what we are having yet though I'll make my mind up when I open the freezer door!!

Take care and lots of huggles xxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxx

We Love Stamping


9 comments:

meg said...

You created a gorgeous snowy scene using your snow family,stamped and diecut trees

Sarah said...

That scene looks amazing Sue. Love the family of Snowys. Pleased that your grandson has a diagnosis xx

Mrs A. said...

What a happy bunch of snowmen on your card. Hugs Mrs A.

brenda said...

What a super card with the quarter of happy Snowman, they just make you smile, thank you so much for sharing and joining us at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x

Janette said...

Such a sweet card Sue, love the snowmen family, and the background is gorgeous.
Glad your grandson finally got some kind of a result, nothing worse than being in pain and not knowing why. Hope he has a speedy recovery.
The days are flying towards Christmas, I am trying to get sorted before the decks go up, got to be honest, these days it kills me but I couldn't stand not to have the tree up...xxx

Chris said...

Your cute little snowmen look at home amongst the pine trees, a sweet little scene using your stamps and dies.
It must be a huge relief for your grandson to know what is causing his pain and that it's treatable, hope he gets better quickly. xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fabulous scene, I don't think your trees are "wonky" at all, the scene is an absolute delight, Sue. Good to know what's wrong with your Grandson's shoulder, it sounds really painful, but as you say, at least he knows what is wrong and take the necessary treatment etc. I'm like you, catching up with everyone, I don't know where the time is going these days.
Hugs
Faith x

cuilliesocks said...

I love your snowman family Sue, it's a gorgeous card and beautifully coloured and designed.
Pleased to hear your Grandson's appointment went well, Kate x

Pat said...

I love the scene you have created Sue and the cute snow family in their matching outfits.

Pat xx