.

.

Saturday 11 November 2023

Sweet Stampin 'Use Red'

 


Time for our 'just for fun' challenge at Sweet Stampin and the theme is 'Use Red' so I have used this poppy stamp that I have had for ages and the sentiment is from the same bundle. I thought it would be fitting for Remembrance Day..both my parents were in the war..my Dad was in the Navy and my Mam in the Wrens.
Have a pop over and see what my teamies have made and join in the challenge.
Take care and lots of huggles xxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxx

11 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful poppy and inspirational sentiment Sue,hope you're feeling a little better

Lisa said...

Wonderful image and sentiment and so beautifully colored too.

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sue with a gorgeous image and a fabulous sentiment. Hope you are feeling better. Have a good weekend.

Pat xx

Chris said...

It's a beautiful clean design, love the poppy and the sentiment is really lovely, perfect for Remembrance Day.
xxx

Janette said...

Perfect for the day Sue, a beautiful card and verse.
My dad was Navy too, I am just watching the service now, it always makes me cry but I will never miss it. xx

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful poppy card Annie, Kate x

Sarah said...

A perfect poppy for this weekend of remembrance Sue, what a lovely sentiment too xx

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Sue that Poppy is so pretty
hugs
lolo x

Mrs A. said...

There are some really lovely poppy stamps out and this one is so pretty, just a single stem. Beautiful sentiment too. Hugs Mrs A.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful card Sue and that sentiment, sigh, it's so so beautiful and so apt for current days! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! I thought I had commented on this lovely card Sue. Love the stamped sentiment and the gorgeous poppy.
Faith x