.

.

Tuesday 7 November 2023

Mermazing


 This gorgeous image is from Mo's Digital but not sure if it's on sale because I got it as part of her Patreon club...I might have overdone it on the sequins LOL but at least you can actually see some glitter on her hair. 

I made a beef casserole with dumplings for tea last night and I've ended up with four injured fingers..2 on each hand ...I like to make them equal..on my right hand I burnt them on my casserole dish handle.....whyyyyy I have no clue I've used it hundreds of times and the other 2 on my left hand with the new potato peeler I bought. So burnt ones put in tea towel with ice cubes and plasters on the other two. 'The Hubster' is putting it down to old age! 
Take care and lots of huggles xxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxx

8 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful, magical card Sue.
Sorry to hear about your little mishaps in the kitchen. Hope you recover soon. xx

meg said...

You have been in the wars Sue,with both hands injured things are going to be difficult.Love this gorgeous mermaid and all the sequins,mermaids as beautiful as she is should have lots of sparkle

Chris said...

Oh dear Sue- poor fingers! Hope they're not too sore- best keep away from dangerous occupations like cooking and stay in the craft room!
Love the card! She's such a beauty and it's lovely to see these gorgeous Mo images all coloured up. I have loads of uncoloured ones just waiting for me to find the time, finding it hard to drag myself away from my books at the moment, so many good ones waiting for me. Life is full of difficult choices :)))))
xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow your card is a beauty Sue that image is quite magical such amazing colouring
hugs
lolo x

Janette said...

Oh you are in the wars Sue, hope the meds are doing a number on you, be careful, stick to crafting for now hahaha
Your card is so pretty, she has lots of shine and sparkle, so lovely. xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sue, your mermaid image is gorgeous with fab colouring. Poor you with injured fingers hope you can still craft! Take care hope they are better soon.

Pat xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A stunning card sue, love how you have shown her off. As for your fingers, OH! Dear, poor you. Both painful things to do.
Faith x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow, I absolutely LOVE this beautiful mermaid, you must be in a higher rung to me, I've not seen this one in the club. I adore the sparkle on her hair and the colour gradient on her scales. Such a beautiful card hun xoxo